Italian cuisine is one of the most loved in the world, and it’s no surprise that it has influenced street food too. One such example is Piada Italian Street Food, which offers an array of scrumptious Italian delights. One of their most popular dishes is the Angel Hair Pasta, a delicacy that you cannot afford to miss. In this article, we will delve into the details of this dish, its history, preparation, and how it has become a favorite among foodies.
What is Piada Italian Street Food?
Before we dive into the details of the Angel Hair Pasta dish, it’s essential to know what Piada Italian Street Food is. Piada is an Italian restaurant chain that specializes in traditional Italian street food. The company’s goal is to bring the flavors of Italy’s streets to the United States, and they’ve been doing an excellent job of it since their inception.
What is Angel Hair Pasta?
Angel Hair Pasta, also known as Capellini, is a thin, delicate form of pasta that originated in Naples, Italy. It is the thinnest form of spaghetti and is usually cooked with light sauces and seafood. The pasta is so thin that it cooks in just a few minutes and can easily be overcooked.
History of Angel Hair Pasta
The history of Angel Hair Pasta dates back to the 14th century. It is believed that the thin pasta was created in Naples, Italy, where the women used to hang it on their clotheslines to dry. The pasta became popular in the 19th century, and it quickly spread throughout Italy and the rest of the world.
How to Prepare Angel Hair Pasta
Preparing Angel Hair Pasta is a straightforward process. First, bring a pot of salted water to boil and add the pasta. Cook the pasta for approximately two to three minutes until it is al dente. Drain the pasta and toss it in a saucepan with your favorite sauce. Add Parmesan cheese and other ingredients such as cherry tomatoes, garlic, and basil to enhance the flavor.
Piada’s Angel Hair Pasta Dish
Piada Italian Street Food has taken the traditional Angel Hair Pasta dish and given it their own unique twist. The dish is made using fresh, hand-rolled pasta, sautéed shrimp, and a spicy tomato cream sauce. The dish is then topped with fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese, making it a delight to the senses.
Why is Piada’s Angel Hair Pasta so popular?
Piada’s Angel Hair Pasta has become a fan favorite for several reasons. First, the fresh ingredients used in the dish are of the highest quality, giving it a distinct flavor. Second, the dish is cooked to perfection, with the pasta being cooked al dente, and the sauce is just the right amount of spiciness, making it a perfect balance of flavors. Lastly, the dish is affordable, making it accessible to everyone.
In conclusion, Piada’s Angel Hair Pasta is a must-try dish for all Italian food lovers. The combination of fresh, high-quality ingredients, the perfect blend of spiciness, and the affordable price makes it a favorite among foodies. So, if you’re ever in the mood for some delicious Italian street food, make sure you stop by Piada Italian Street Food and indulge in their Angel Hair Pasta dish.
- What is Angel Hair Pasta? Angel Hair Pasta is a thin, delicate form of pasta that originated in Naples, Italy.
- What is Piada Italian Street Food? Piada Italian Street Food is a restaurant chain that specializes in traditional Italian street food.
- How is Piada’s Angel Hair Pasta made? Piada’s Angel Hair Pasta is made using Piada’s Angel Hair Pasta is made using fresh, hand-rolled pasta, sautéed shrimp, and a spicy tomato cream sauce. The dish is then topped with fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese.
- What makes Piada’s Angel Hair Pasta unique? Piada’s Angel Hair Pasta is unique because of the high-quality ingredients used and the perfect balance of spiciness in the tomato cream sauce.
- Is Piada’s Angel Hair Pasta affordable? Yes, Piada’s Angel Hair Pasta is affordable, making it accessible to everyone.